cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PlusNET thanks for the FAT Pipe.

N/A

PlusNET thanks for the FAT Pipe.

Since nobody has bothered to thank PlusNet, i will.
I logged on and off several time yesterday so im not one of the customers still hogging the old pipe Tongue

Thanks for the new fat pipe.. it should help alot once eveyone has logged off and on again to let you balance it. Smiley
--
Jason
=====
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: PlusNET thanks for the FAT Pipe.

PS> Can't believe nobody has mentioned the new Fat pipe.. i recall a few months back everyone on here was desperate for the other 155mb pipe to be installed, and calling for heads if it didn't get put forward Tongue

Now nobody seems to care?... oh well.
--
Jason
=====
N/A

I know how it makes you feel..
you install something..something good..
and nobody gives a toss.
You spend a fortune.. you work hard..
and still nobody gives a toss.

But thats the 21st century for you..
people just switch on the TV and think it is just there for them, they don't stop to think, WOW how does this great technology work.. how am i seeing a picture on a screen, how does it get there?..
Well since i'm into technology i think that way.. and i'm fully aware of the ungratefuls in this small minded world.

For example spend a fortune.. make a b/cast, call it what you will nobody is intrested.. but if you call the same b/cast 'NUDE GIRLS' just to prove the experiment right, then guess what?.. you get HITS after HITS after HITS.. even thou the content is only dance music.. so what does that tell you?.

I reckon the internet is rubbish now.. even with ADSL.. it was far better back in 1996-1998, it was new, and ordinary nicer people used it.. then it started to go downhill.

Too many crackpots use it...
anyway i'm off.. like PlusNet i'm tired of paying big bills for new Technology only to waste my time... unless it's a nuddy woman you're offering.. it's a lost cause!!
--
Jason
=====
N/A

Unfortunately, it seems like human nature to only moan when things are wrong & not give praise when things go well.
PlusNet (and BT) had my ADSL up and running in 10 working days - sign-up to switch-on. and a few days of that was waiting for the DirectDebit to be set up (banks, customer service, huh?)

Speed has been great so far.

A job well done.....

> I know how it makes you feel..
> you install something..something good..
> and nobody gives a toss.
> You spend a fortune.. you work hard..
> and still nobody gives a toss.
>
> But thats the 21st century for you..
> people just switch on the TV and think it is just there for them, they don't stop to think, WOW how does this great technology work.. how am i seeing a picture on a screen, how does it get there?..
> Well since i'm into technology i think that way.. and i'm fully aware of the ungratefuls in this small minded world.
>
> For example spend a fortune.. make a b/cast, call it what you will nobody is intrested.. but if you call the same b/cast 'NUDE GIRLS' just to prove the experiment right, then guess what?.. you get HITS after HITS after HITS.. even thou the content is only dance music.. so what does that tell you?.
>
> I reckon the internet is rubbish now.. even with ADSL.. it was far better back in 1996-1998, it was new, and ordinary nicer people used it.. then it started to go downhill.
>
> Too many crackpots use it...
> anyway i'm off.. like PlusNet i'm tired of paying big bills for new Technology only to waste my time... unless it's a nuddy woman you're offering.. it's a lost cause!!
>
> --
> Jason
> =====

N/A

Yeah thanks PlusNet..
you're the NO1 ISP...
we wouldnt get all this from BT internet or any others.. and you let customers know aswell what you are planning and you listen more importantly
even if the majority don't praise you.

Sorry i went on a bit last night.
i have spent hundreds on this account and that account for domains.. b/cast bandwidth and other stuff to make my wesbsite.

Just feeling what was the point..
anyway im ok.. and it's good to see not everyone only writes here when they want to moan.
Keep up the good service.. and put BT to shame! Smiley
--
Jason
=====
N/A

Just noticed on the posting:

If the above action fails to equalize the number of customers then we will look into other methods of equalising use across both pipes.

Can you spot the mistake?!.. LOL

Equalize = USA spelling
Equalise = correct spelling Wink

Well i'm right! but just having a laugh since there isn't much else to do Sad
--
Jason
=====