cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net will give refund for slow service period

N/A

Plus Net will give refund for slow service period

I just talked to Customer support, and we will all get a refund for the last 3 weeks poor performance. But we have to claim this individually, and we will only get it if BT refund Plus Net. Keep checking with support on this issue, since Plus Net will not refund you if you don't claim it.
--
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plus Net will give refund for slow service period

This is an interesting posting.
I wonder if you could please inform us of the procedure that we have to follow to make the claim. Do we do it by letter? Give dates?(I have lost track now). Just an idea, but if you could post a reply with "the claim" format we could all copy and paste it.

Thank you.
Rog

--
N/A

Perhaps an annoucement from Plus Net would clarify this for us all............

N/A

> and we will only get it if BT refund Plus Net.

Very dubious. My contract is with Plus Net not BT. They can't just decide to honour it if their suppliers are treating them well.
N/A

> and we will only get it if BT refund Plus Net.

Very dubious. My contract is with Plus Net not BT. They can't just decide to honour it if their suppliers are treating them well.

If PlusNet got some form of other compensation or bonus not related to customer problems would they pass it on? Would they f......
N/A

I tried to get the procedure for claiming this, with no luck. I was told about the refund on the phone, but when contacting Customer Support online, I am asked who I talked to, since they think I misinterpreted the answer!?!

--