cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus-Net website very Slow

N/A

Plus-Net website very Slow

i just placed an order for 1 MB Connection with plus-net but now looking at thier web site its so slow i am begining to wonder if the broadband will be same as this also i was quite happy with my prevoius isp on 512kb connection some advice from old timers be good
while on the topic i am really peed off because earlier today my broadband ceased in order for new connection to take place and that wont happen untill sometime in first week of May. i just wonder how did we ever got by on 56k connection before broadband came along
PLUS-NET SUPPORT please hurry up and reconnect me to broadband as this 56k dialup sucks now
1 REPLY
Community Veteran

RE: Plus-Net website very Slow

> i just placed an order for 1 MB Connection with plus-net but now looking at thier web site its so slow i am begining to wonder if the broadband will be same as this also i was quite happy with my prevoius isp on 512kb connection some advice from old timers be good
> while on the topic i am really peed off because earlier today my broadband ceased in order for new connection to take place and that wont happen untill sometime in first week of May. i just wonder how did we ever got by on 56k connection before broadband came along
> PLUS-NET SUPPORT please hurry up and reconnect me to broadband as this 56k dialup sucks now

You should find that its just this forum which is slow (it always has been).
The rest of the net fly's ok on my 512 connection.
I don't think you will regred the move to this ISP.
Roll eyes

--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk