cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net service problems.

N/A

Plus Net service problems.

I just want to put my oppinion in by saying that I have been a customer with Plus Net for over 2 years and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. I was with Demon, Freeserve, AOL, Clara and Freenet, and these I had a lot more problems with, which is why i've kept with Plus Net. All service providers have disruptions to there service, for example the railway network last Monday. Do all those commuters demand compensation because a storm stopped them going to work for a day, I think not. So please stop whining and accept the fact that ***** happens and sometimes it take longer to deal with than expected.
Congratulations to Plus Net and I hope you continue to deliver your excellent service.
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plus Net service problems.

The rail problems were caused by and 'act of god'. The Plusnet problems were caused by bad planning and it appears no reversion procedure.

I agree that there will always be problems, but this is a BIG problem, and looks like going into 3 days downtime for many of us - suggesting that Plusnet have absolutely no idea what is wrong - else they should have it fixed by now.

My thoughts - I also respect yours.

Regards,

Tim.

> I just want to put my oppinion in by saying that I have been a customer with Plus Net for over 2 years and this is the first time I have encountered this problem. I was with Demon, Freeserve, AOL, Clara and Freenet, and these I had a lot more problems with, which is why i've kept with Plus Net. All service providers have disruptions to there service, for example the railway network last Monday. Do all those commuters demand compensation because a storm stopped them going to work for a day, I think not. So please stop whining and accept the fact that ***** happens and sometimes it take longer to deal with than expected.
> Congratulations to Plus Net and I hope you continue to deliver your excellent service.

N/A

> The rail problems were caused by and 'act of god'. The Plusnet problems were caused by bad planning and it appears no reversion procedure.
>
> I agree that there will always be problems, but this is a BIG problem, and looks like going into 3 days downtime for many of us - suggesting that Plusnet have absolutely no idea what is wrong - else they should have it fixed by now.
>
> My thoughts - I also respect yours.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim.

I used a bad example. I myself am a manager of a shop in the TM Retail chain and class myself as a service provider and due to severe staff shortages we have had to close at night at 6 instead of 10. So if you were a customer who wants there fags, booze or kit kats, would you demand compensation because we were closed and you had to walk a mile to the nearest Tesco's. Another ***** example, but it does happen in all business's and you cannot please all people 100% of the time.
N/A

i think its because we pay for a service that is advertised as 'always on'. fair enough i was disappointed when i found out it isnt always on but then to have to pay for a service that is 'never on'. bah

> I used a bad example. I myself am a manager of a shop in the TM Retail chain and class myself as a service provider and due to severe staff shortages we have had to close at night at 6 instead of 10. So if you were a customer who wants there fags, booze or kit kats, would you demand compensation because we were closed and you had to walk a mile to the nearest Tesco's. Another ***** example, but it does happen in all business's and you cannot please all people 100% of the time.

N/A

But I would not come back to your shop for booze, fags or kit kat again.

> i think its because we pay for a service that is advertised as 'always on'. fair enough i was disappointed when i found out it isnt always on but then to have to pay for a service that is 'never on'. bah
>
> > I used a bad example. I myself am a manager of a shop in the TM Retail chain and class myself as a service provider and due to severe staff shortages we have had to close at night at 6 instead of 10. So if you were a customer who wants there fags, booze or kit kats, would you demand compensation because we were closed and you had to walk a mile to the nearest Tesco's. Another ***** example, but it does happen in all business's and you cannot please all people 100% of the time.
>
>