cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

Hello Fellow Plus.Net'rs

I have a 1Mbps Premier Account, £29.99/mo on a 12 Month Contract...
When will the 2mbps premier prices come down, and any estiates to what they will come down to? I am a heavy user and need a premier accout as i have Xbox Live, 2 Lan Connected PC's and 4 WLAN Connected PC's (using around 30Gig/monthly). A 2mbps connection would be handy with so many computers connected, but £39.99, i would pay £34.99 Max. for it, will it be around that when the prices come down? any ideas/help much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,
Chris... Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
7 REPLIES
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

I think we are just gonna have to sit n wait til next week matey, but if I were to hazard a guess, then, something to do with the price staying the same, but the speed going up.. but I wont bet on it, cos I know I would probably lose!
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

If the wholesale prices come down, which they are, the prices must come down. At the moment, plusnet have no chance against BT Broadband, which offer 2meg for £27.99! :-O Shocked

Kindest Regards,
Chris
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

and BT can keep their broadband at £27.99, i would not go there if it was £17.99 and I am being serious about that, if you ever have a problem with bt internet as far as they are concerned, whatever is wrong is your fault.... ping of 300ms on a 1mb line, your fault, not theirs.... cannot connect... your fault not theirs..... notice a pattern forming here
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

i agree, BTYahoo/BTInternet/BTOpenwoe are terrible :?
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

£27.99 would be a nice price... but £29 - £33 would be fine for me
N/A

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

You make a good point... Plus.Net offer the best support out of any other providers i have ever known. Mainly, because people around the boards/forums/chat or phone line know what they are talking about, whilst offering good prices.

Kindest Regards,
Chris
holdtight
Grafter

Plus.Net ADSL Prices?

BTYahoo/BTInternet/BTOpenwoe are terrible :?

Yep been there done that wouldnt go back ever under any circumstances

and if there were another phone line provider in my area i could be rid of BT
once and for all

although saying that i would have to go cable and move from +net Sad
i dont want that so BT have still got their grubby hands on me Evil