cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plunet tech support Go into hiding

N/A

Plunet tech support Go into hiding

Have you noticed when Plusnet are having problems with their service how they all disappear and go into hiding. just when you need them woosh they are gone.

Coley
8 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Plunet tech support Go into hiding

> Have you noticed when Plusnet are having problems with their service how they all disappear and go into hiding. just when you need them woosh they are gone.
>
> Coley

In my experience they never seem to post in this ADSL forum much anyway. If you want a response you have to post in the plusnet forum.

Personally I don't have many issues with plusnet and normally I have great speeds, but I do agree with you on this.
N/A

But they seem to find the time to post to 3rd party fora, such as those at adslguide.org.uk. A quick glance shows 7 posts to that forum alone in the last 24 hours. How can plusnet justify this when they are ignoring customer's posts to this forum and their contact us tickets?

Fair enough, post to other fora if you are dealing comfortably with the support demands from your own portal, but when I've waited 21 hours to get a response to a ticket, and then that response shows plainly that the support person has not taken the time to read my original post, knowing that plusnet staff are swanning around the internet instead of servicing customers who use the proper channels just goes to further my frustration.
N/A

But they seem to find the time to post to 3rd party fora, such as those at adslguide.org.uk. A quick glance shows 7 posts to that forum alone in the last 24 hours. How can plusnet justify this when they are ignoring customer's posts to this forum and their contact us tickets?

Fair enough, post to other fora if you are dealing comfortably with the support demands from your own portal, but when I've waited 21 hours to get a response to a ticket, and then that response shows plainly that the support person has not taken the time to read my original post, knowing that plusnet staff are swanning around the internet instead of servicing customers who use the proper channels just goes to further my frustration.
N/A

Well when you've had a ticket open since December 19 (last year) then on Jan 6 they tell you "We have arranged to review this issue on Wednesday 8th January at 11:00, when we expect to be able to either solve your issue or provide you with an update on further progress." then on Jan 8 they tell you "We have arranged to review this issue on Thursday 9th January at 12:00, when we expect to be able to either solve your issue or provide you with an update on further progress." then, well, you vet pissed off with them big time.

N/A

> Yes I agree with you about the ticket issuse is a waste of time as I have raised 2 tickets without satisfaction one 3 months ago and plusnet have closed both of them on me all you get of them after waiting ages is standard responses which are of no use.

Coley

N/A

:bandit: As a consumer of ADSL and freelance consumer bandit of truth, I know more about their problems then they do. Especially the Conexant modem arguement. :bandit:
N/A

>Gonna let us all know about it please and what can we do?

Thanks Coley
>

oliverb
Grafter

> > Yes I agree with you about the ticket issuse is a waste of time as I have raised 2 tickets without satisfaction one 3 months ago and plusnet have closed both of them on me all you get of them after waiting ages is standard responses which are of no use.
>
> Coley
>
>

Just keep posting updates once in a while, try and hold the ticket open for as long as possible.

The longer it's open the better the standard of response, the first few are often dealt with by people who don't even know what a zipfile is.