Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please change my profile!

N/A

PN,

Have been max'd

I raised a ticket advising that their was an issue.. but it was just closed!?!? please could you change my profile over to that of the upto 8meg please. my router is connecting at 8meg but my speeds are 2meg flat that of my old circuit..

thanks and merry christmas

Andy :roll:
6 REPLIES
prichardson
Grafter

The ticket in question was closed by an automated process. This is because it was raised via an un-monitored ticket pool, designed for the upgrade process.

You need to raise your ticket via the help assistant, rather than simply requesting an upgrade.

I have adjusted the records for you. Please be aware, it may take upto 5 days for an incoming Delta report to adjust the remainder of the profile for you.
N/A

Ahaa.. my error then.. my apolagies..

And thankyou for resolving..
N/A

The ticket in question was closed by an automated process. This is because it was raised via an un-monitored ticket pool, designed for the upgrade process.

You need to raise your ticket via the help assistant, rather than simply requesting an upgrade.

I have adjusted the records for you. Please be aware, it may take upto 5 days for an incoming Delta report to adjust the remainder of the profile for you.

6 Days have now pasted.. still 2meg.. could you take another look please.. (as soon as you return from xmas break that is Wink)

Thanks

Andy
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

The profile's updated our side, you may need to disconnect and reconnect for it to take effect.
N/A

Ok, i can now see the profile change on the portal.

But now speeds are down to 1megHuh
N/A

Cool between 3.8 and 5meg

lines capable of 8.. however exchange is conjested. so cant complain..

Excellent... thanks