cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone number for billing

N/A

Phone number for billing

I can see no forum for billing, as I am Broadband I shall just have to post my question here.
Why when I phone help line and go through all the options on billing with press this then press that on my phone key pad, I get to the end of the process only to find they do not have a phonline for billing, an automated message tells me to go via the web site?? agrivating to say the least.

My question is has any one else has had an email from Plus Net accounts to say that due to a billing error the payment for June was not collected and will be collected on or after 1st September, is this a hoax email, any one else had this email, this is the second one sent to me regarding this, and of course would have liked to have spoken to a real live person to tell them the money went out of my account in May, June,July,August all paid up
Any ne hear of this before
J
3 REPLIES
N/A

Phone number for billing

I haven't had an email saying that, nor have I heard of a problem.

The best way to check it to go to the Help and Support page (tab above ^^ just under the pink banner)
Once there, choose the My Questions tab.
Then choose to see all tickets for the last 7 or 28 days (depending when the email was purported to have been sent)
Any communication from PN to you is stored in here. If its not in there, they never sent it!

I'd be tempted to forward the mail to James Bailey (Head of the comms team - jbailey@plus.net so he can investigate if it is false, and perhaps post some form of warning for the future)
James
Grafter

Re: Phone number for billing

I can see no forum for billing, as I am Broadband I shall just have to post my question here.
Why when I phone help line and go through all the options on billing with press this then press that on my phone key pad, I get to the end of the process only to find they do not have a phonline for billing, an automated message tells me to go via the web site?? agrivating to say the least.

My question is has any one else has had an email from Plus Net accounts to say that due to a billing error the payment for June was not collected and will be collected on or after 1st September, is this a hoax email, any one else had this email, this is the second one sent to me regarding this, and of course would have liked to have spoken to a real live person to tell them the money went out of my account in May, June,July,August all paid up
Any ne hear of this before
J
Hi there,

I can assure you that it is a genuine email from MArk Bell, our Accountant.

Basically, the payment company that we use to process all of your payments didn't process payments for a couple of days. The reason why it took so long for us to pick up on this was that the payment was shown as being taken in Workplace, our admin system. Now if this hadn't have happened, we would have had a number of customers failing billing, and we would have noticed a large influx in these instances. So, we didn't actually charge you for June's payment and have to take this payment at the start of next month.

Naturally, we do accept this the problems a supplier may have is part of our problem, although the supplier involved has a very good reputation and we will be holding meetings with them to ensure that there is not a reoccurrance of this fault. Please accept my apologies for any confusion and/or inconveniences that this may have caused you.
N/A

Phone number for billing

The OP says that the correct payment were taken though

....person to tell them the money went out of my account in May, June,July,August all paid up

Somebody must be wrong somewhere?