cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Appeal: Let my starter pack go!!!

Billydakid
Dabbler

Personal Appeal: Let my starter pack go!!!

Hi there ppl,

just an update to the ppl who are holding my starter pack captive, plz plz plz let it come home as we all miss it very much.

If on the other hand it has found a new home through no choice but of its own, then plz plz plz come home. Daddy is not angry with you, Mummy is reduced to tears at the mere empty space on your desk-spot, and we still have bandwidth and electricity for you to come home to.

Hurry home as we miss you (even though you don't even know us yet!).
6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Personal Appeal: Let my starter pack go!!!

Perhaps you should get Crimewatch to do a re-enactment of its last known movements. Perhaps it has been seen on the cctv at the local supermarket.

Hope it arrives soon for you.
Billydakid
Dabbler

> Perhaps you should get Crimewatch to do a re-enactment of its last known movements. Perhaps it has been seen on the cctv at the local supermarket.
>
> Hope it arrives soon for you.

Ty for you support! I know you are just one person that shares concern on this issue, along with the rest of the nation.

BTW, any chance you could supply your hardware for the "re-enactment" as I'm sure you understand this has got to look pretty convincing. Don't worry if it looks nothing like mine (as I don't know this for sure myself), but I could always wrap and package it up to make it look relatively similar to mine.

Thank you. lmao.
N/A

Heard of someone who went for the whole package through NTL(telly and all). When the engy had not pitched for a couple of days they called NTL who said it was all done and dusted. They had installed it 2 houses down! The gran looking after the kids had signed for everything. Smiley
Billydakid
Dabbler

>
> Heard of someone who went for the whole package through NTL(telly and all). When the engy had not pitched for a couple of days they called NTL who said it was all done and dusted. They had installed it 2 houses down! The gran looking after the kids had signed for everything. Smiley
>

PMSL.

Hmm, come to think of it you can never have too many Grannies. Just tell me where she lives so I can start packing up my things and move house! She'll be getting a really good deal, I do all her shopping (online of course!), and I make sure that Gone With The Wind on DVD is playing on repeat. Cheesy
N/A

> Hmm, come to think of it you can never have too many Grannies. Just tell me where she lives so I can start packing up my things and move house! She'll be getting a really good deal, I do all her shopping (online of course!), and I make sure that Gone With The Wind on DVD is playing on repeat. Cheesy

Just bring your own modem and you'll be away!! ;-)

Billydakid
Dabbler

> > Hmm, come to think of it you can never have too many Grannies. Just tell me where she lives so I can start packing up my things and move house! She'll be getting a really good deal, I do all her shopping (online of course!), and I make sure that Gone With The Wind on DVD is playing on repeat. Cheesy
>
> Just bring your own modem and you'll be away!! ;-)
>

I think you may have missed the whole point of the "Personal Appeal" Wink .

If my starter pack actually gets here (in one piece and working condition) then I can give dial-up the finger, and stick with the Granny I already got (even though she knits 3 sleeved wooly jumpers!). lol.