cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Peak Time ??

N/A

Peak Time ??

Ok what the hell is peak time ??

I have 3 time options in my usage tools, 8am-4pm, 4pm-Mid and Mid 8am. I'm led to believe that the peak time is 4pm-Mid. But i've had a warning a few months back saying i was over my usage of 20gb when i thougt it was 30gb and i'm sure they used 8am-Mid for this.

So what the hell is it ? And why have the 8am-4pm time in if not needed. I've been with you for nearly 4 years now, and getting confused with all these changes, i've not even heard anything about MaxDSL yet, and it seems you don't know yourselves whats going on. I've been with you a few years now, so please don't start letting me down now.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Peak Time ??

Hi there,

I think you could find a lot of the answers to your question in the following thread.

I think the better way to go would be to take a good read of that FAQ linked above and then define your questions a little more. I say this because you may understand the answers in the FAQ but not necessarily to how I would word them now on the fly.
Apart from this it would also help other members in not having to retype what was already available.

Anyway as I say take a read and then define your questions, we are all ears and would love to help in any way we can.

Regards,
N/A

Peak Time ??

My main question is not about when i'm being upgraded, its what are the peak times ?

It seems i was punished for using 8am-4pm, when supposedly this isn't a peak time, or is it Huh?Huh
N/A

Peak Time ??

stu,

Under the new package NO but under the old packages YES. Basically, if you have had an email telling you are now on BB premier option1 for eg then you have peak time of 4pm till midnight. If however you have not had that email yet then you are still on the old package with a peak time of 8am till midnight for the ftp etc protocols.

Accounts are being moved over but on their billing date and customers being informed via their postmaster email accounts.

As regards to the VMBU you will still see the 8am till 4pm meter as the new VMBU is not ready to be rolled out just yet.

Anyway I hope that answered your questions a little.

Regards,
N/A

Peak Time ??

Thanks now i understand.

I'm very happy of this change and see the peak time 4pm-Mid as very reasonable, glad to see your'e listening to customers and changing to there needs.

Cheers