cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for usage has not exceeded 20 gig ?

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

I am somewhat confused as to why i have received the following e-mails:

support@plus.net Jun 4, 2007 Important message regarding your data transfer usa...
support@plus.net Jun 4, 2007 Important message regarding your data transfer usa...
support@plus.net Jun 2, 2007 Important message regarding your data transfer usa...
support@plus.net Jun 1, 2007 Important message regarding your data transfer usa...
support@plus.net Jun 1, 2007 Important message regarding your data transfer usa...

All of these e mails are telling me i have exceed my usage and will be charged an additional fee however i was very particular not to go over my usage of 20 gig and in fact my usage records show my usage for 1st May to 1st June as 19.78 gig close i know but not over ? my previous months usage was far less than that so i do not understand why i am being charged for extra usage,Anyone care to explain...Thanks
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Are all the emails the same or is the usage figures within them different?

My guess from just the dates... The June 1 ones are due to your billing not being reset yet and as you were so close to the limit you will have gone over with your usage on 1st. This should have been corrected (and you not being charged) once the billing scripts have run and reset your usage.

The June 2 & 4 ones suggest your billing has not actually been reset on the 1st so your usage has continued to accumulate from last month.

You need to raise a ticket to have it looked at.
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Yes each date goes up by 1 gig etc so by the 4th June they are saying i'm on 24 gig i have raised a question with customer services and await their reply....Thanks
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I think it's safe to ignore these emails. It looks like they were sent in erroras the usage was reset on 4th June and this was corrected then.