cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packages

N/A

Packages

I have just found out through these forums about the 'scam' where existing customers were not told about the changes in pricing structure and packages.

I am currently paying 39.99 for a service which I could get for 21.99 - PN will have lost a customer here as this behaviour is too much to take reasonably.

By that I mean I cannot trust the company anymore, I would constantly have to keep a very close eye on them in future - I know every company is out to make money - but most want to make money in the long run not just for half a year destroying their customers trust in the process. They should have made me feel more that they have my interests and not theirs as their priority by simply keeping me informed. After all they expect me to inform them of any changes from my side of the deal.

If they had restructured pricing and told the existing customers that they would be left paying more unless they chose to downgrade that would be fine, or if the customer wanted to wait on, they could too.

To assume that the customer wants to upgrade is wrong, to not tell them of their options is wrong. - to charge them more whilst making minor changes in product and dropping the price etc is shooting themselves in the foot.

From a customer service POV it's all fundamentally wrong !

They take the stance that they are doing the customer a favour with the upto 8 mb service when the current regrade charges seem to be around £15 - but they, in essence, are charging £18 per month to wait.

I'm sure there could be some legality issues here too - but I hope they repent from their (alleged) no-refund stance as that's the only way they will keep me as a customer - I would advise other 'duped' PN customers to let PN know they would do the same if a refund is not forthcoming.

(I thought they were great when I first moved over to them - slight hiccups and all! I wish I had browsed through these forums sooner than now.)
Sad
Anyone else feel as disappointed with PN as I do right now?
3 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Packages

You are not alone. There are thousands more like you.

This has been discussed at great length. There are a number of discussions going on at great length.

It might be worth you contributing to the Trading Standards thread.
N/A

Good Idea

Thanks - I think I'll search that one out .. sounds interesting.

I just had one of those "must put pen to paper moments", I didn't mean to deliberately duplicate posts - I feel a little better for it, though, if still stupid! :roll:
LiamM
Grafter

Packages

Thankfully, being a Forum mod, I visit the forums and website daily... so I was able to downgrade my £39.99 account at my first oppertunity.

I do not agree with the way they are not informing existing customers though, as I have said in the past.

Glad you're feeling a bit better mate!