cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POP3 via mobile phone

N/A

POP3 via mobile phone

I have an ADSL account and was able, until quite recently, retreive my email, using pop3 on my mobile phone. However for a week or so I am now getting an error when logging into my mailbox. I can conenct using the non BT dialup number ok, but then I fail to connect to the mailbox. I have not changed any of the settings, but has tried deleting the mailbox and recreating it. A collegue who also used plusnet has the same problem, and beleives it works only when the ADSL connection is not connected.

Can some one please shed some light on this?
1 REPLY
N/A

RE: POP3 via mobile phone

BUMP!

> I have an ADSL account and was able, until quite recently, retreive my email, using pop3 on my mobile phone. However for a week or so I am now getting an error when logging into my mailbox. I can conenct using the non BT dialup number ok, but then I fail to connect to the mailbox. I have not changed any of the settings, but has tried deleting the mailbox and recreating it. A collegue who also used plusnet has the same problem, and beleives it works only when the ADSL connection is not connected.
>
> Can some one please shed some light on this?