cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAYG Backup for 2Mb Prem.

munsy
Grafter

Can anyone tell how to get a PAYG dial up backup for my account. Is it possible, if it is would I be able to keep the dial up if I were too move house.
4 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

All of our accounts offer access to the 0845 number using your standard username and password. You also have the option of simply creating a free PayGo account and keeping this sperate from your ADSL account, so you have a seperate username to dial in whilst the ADSL is still connected.
N/A

Hi there,

If you click on the Connection settings link in the member centre and then Connection details, you will see an 0845 number listed. This is your back up number for your account.

Bear in mind though, that if you use this, whilst your adsl is connected, one or other connection will not operate correctly.

You can only use one at a time.

If you need another account, then simply sign up for a "free" payg dial account.

Hope that helps.
munsy
Grafter

Thanks for the replies. Does that mean that if I was away from +net for a few months I would still be able to get email through my user name and email address via payg. Then when resettled at a new permanent address and then apply for broadband again I would be able to reinstate my old account.
JonathanW
Grafter

Hi,

Yeah, if you were to have to disconnect your ADSL connection with us, you could ask for the account to be dropped down to a PayGo account, in order to keep your emails and everything functional. Then simply upgrade this back to ADSL in the future.