cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P2P Problems

N/A

P2P Problems

Is anybody else having P2P problems. Ive been using it with no probs for months and months getting connections of between 200 and 400 on kazaa. Now it seems to have shunted down to 50 and below! What the hell is going on? Feels like im using my old 56er! download speeds of 1.98Kbs to 2.6Kbs...arrrgg!
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: P2P Problems

Well, just checked Kazaa on mine and it's working beautifully

> Is anybody else having P2P problems. Ive been using it with no probs for months and months getting connections of between 200 and 400 on kazaa. Now it seems to have shunted down to 50 and below! What the hell is going on? Feels like im using my old 56er! download speeds of 1.98Kbs to 2.6Kbs...arrrgg!

N/A

This is what Plus Net had to say in response!

Dear Customer

As P2P is a large strain on our bandwidth the connections for such programs will be throtled to a slower speed.

Regards
Support

That i was not happy with! So why am i paying an extra £2 a month.......answers on a post card to the usual address!

N/A

>
> As P2P is a large strain on our bandwidth the connections for such programs will be throtled to a slower speed.
>
> Regards
> Support

ReallyHuh I thought PNet had plenty of bandwidth available??

Has Traffic Management returned already?

And here was me saying last night how everything was going wonderfully at the moment.