cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I was supposed to have my main line regraded today to 2mb. However I've just had this ticket.

We would like to inform you that your Contact Us Ticket ID [ 13291960 ] has now been returned to the P&F - DSL Regrades pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

I dont belive its a line noise issue as according to my router my current noise is:-

SNR Margin 30.2dB Downstream 28.0dB Upstream
Line Attenuation 26.1db Downstream 14.0dB Upstream

Anyone know what might be the issue?
45 REPLIES
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I've just had the same. I believe that your ticket gets put on hold until the date that bt are meant to have done the work. The ticket is then put back in the P&F queue for the provinsions team to check the bt database that the work has been completed, so that Plusnet can update their systems, and inform you that the upgrade is complete.

Phil
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

ahh was going to say the work should have been done 30 mins ago Smiley Hears hoping its just that they need to update their system, im in work atm but so temped to pop home and see if the speeds been put up Smiley
Superuser
Superuser

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I know exactly what you mean. Mine goes up to 1M today (I hope) and I'm working all day! I just know it's going to feel like the longest day ever!
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

has anyone else other than us two had this message?
Superuser
Superuser

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I've just got a message saying my ticket is back on hold until Thursday 16th. Thats another 10 days. What happened? Did they forget to submit the order the 1st time?
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

has anyone else other than us two had this message?

Yip. And will be more than a bit annoyed if the date is pushed back
given that my credit card has already been debited for the regrade fee.
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

The thing is, these problems are to be expected. There are no hard coded timeframes and certainly no requirment to fulfill an order in X amount of time.

Only advised ETA times.
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

how did you find your line noise using your router?
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

They took the regrade money from me last week - I still don't even have a date for the regrade yet. The ticket was placed on hold until 09:00 monday to allow for BT's new limits.

31 hours after the ticket was released from hold I still have no clue when a regrade will be scheduled. If they are so busy, then how come they seem to waste no time in collecting the regrade fee?
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

Because different departments deal with different things.

IE, P&F are not best suited for dealing with account and money related matters, but are very well placed for placing orders through to BT.

It is no different to paying for a holiday before going. You travel agent doesn't put you on a plane as soon as you leave the desk in yoru high street.
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I've also had the following message

Your Contact Us Ticket has been placed on hold. Additional notes are provided below. The ticket will be updated after Thursday 16th September at 9:00am by the P&F - DSL Regrades.

Order has not yet been completed,Ticket on hold to check again later this week

I understand that you have to deal with bt but surely when you placed your work order with them they should have given you a data for it to be done. Surely its in everyones best interests to give the customers information such as ETA for when the work will be done. But as its stands I dont know when im getting the regrade, do I have to wait till the 16th or will it be done between now and the end of the week? Who knows but the ticket doesnt exactly make it clear.

Dont get me wrong im not having a go, just a little disapointed as I was looking forward to getting half decent speeds tonight.

surana: when I goto my routers web admin page I have a tab for adsl and it gives me all sorts of information such as the line noise, some routers do some dont it all depends on your make and model.
Superuser
Superuser

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

Thats the exact same message as me, and you are thinking the same as me to! And you live in the same part of the world as me! Is this a conspiracy against scousers!?! Sad
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

I would have thought so but we are on different exchanges, still is a lot of Coincidences.
N/A

P&F - DSL Regrades pool?

lol my upgrade was due this morning and i got a P&F reply to my contact us ticket. Also at work at the moment, so can't wait to get back and test out 2MB.