cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over to you plusnet users

mike001
Grafter

Over to you plusnet users

I think the one thing that +net should do is give us a free 24/7 Unmetered service access number we can dial
in the event off someone or all off us having problems with ADSL.

Even if it is only on a modem.
I for one hate having to use the 0845 pay as you go
just to send them a ticket telling them My/your ADSL has got a problem especially when I am already paying them for 24/7 access,
paying twice is just not on, we should be able to use the unmetered service.

Over to you plusnet users :-)
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Over to you plusnet users

> Even if it is only on a modem.
> I for one hate having to use the 0845 pay as you go
> just to send them a ticket telling them My/your ADSL has got a problem especially when I am already paying them for 24/7 access,
> paying twice is just not on, we should be able to use the unmetered service.

Ha! I for one got rid of my old 56k modem and have no form of backup and besides, did i keep my 14.4k modem as a backup for my 56k, nope!
N/A

> I think the one thing that +net should do is give us a free 24/7 Unmetered service access number we can dial
> in the event off someone or all off us having problems with ADSL.
>
> Even if it is only on a modem.
> I for one hate having to use the 0845 pay as you go
> just to send them a ticket telling them My/your ADSL has got a problem especially when I am already paying them for 24/7 access,
> paying twice is just not on, we should be able to use the unmetered service.
>

You got no chance, this has been brought up many times, with a flat refusal by +net to even consider it.

They whinge about how much money it will cost them, will not even look into the possibilities of providing this service to their customers.

Remember they also make money on the 0845 service, the best way to get back at them is to use another isp's 0845 service so that +net don't get paid twice for what they are supposed to be supplying.
> Over to you plusnet users :-)
>

--
Reset
mike001
Grafter

> > Even if it is only on a modem.
> > I for one hate having to use the 0845 pay as you go
> > just to send them a ticket telling them My/your ADSL has got a problem especially when I am already paying them for 24/7 access,
> > paying twice is just not on, we should be able to use the unmetered service.
>
> Ha! I for one got rid of my old 56k modem and have no form of backup and besides, did i keep my 14.4k modem as a backup for my 56k, nope!
>

lol funny that ...yes two 56k and two 14.4s and one dead 33.6