cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Other 2mb products

N/A

Other 2mb products

Does anyone know of any other isp's that offer a 2mb home serive, the reason I ask is that im looking into other isp's atm as for the last several months I've had problem after problem with plusnet on the billing side (boiling down to me having to pay out nearly £80 per month) and I am this close to leaving them.

If push came to shove I would be willing to pay more per month for the 2mb bis line but I want to know what options are open to me.
6 REPLIES
Jon
Grafter

Other 2mb products

Hi there,

This is not really the place to be asking about other Broadband suppliers.
As for the problem you are having - apologies for this and we are aware that the billing is incorrect.
This has already been actioned by one of our agents to be resolved for you.

Regards
N/A

Other 2mb products

fair enough, I didnt see the harm in talking about other providers as it want mentioned in the TAC and I had seen other discussions about similar issues. Perhaps I should maybe have been more carefull in my wording in investigating my options.

Also I understand that the issue is being looked into and actioned, but from my point of view its been just another in a string of issues that havnet been resolved and thus I dont have faith in it being resolved. Im not jumping ship or anything but im afraid it is something I am considering. I will try and be more descret in future posts.
N/A

Other 2mb products

Everyone here will be a PlusNet customer (as that's the only way you get access to this forum) - so any opinions might be a little biased Wink

However, you might want to try the ADSLGuide boards as those are public forums and so you should get a better overall view of other ISPs.
N/A

Other 2mb products

Why is this not the place to ask about other isp's? he obviously has run out of patience with plusnet and is asking other forum users for their opinions.
N/A

Other 2mb products

There is no reason why he shouldn't.

Though, there is the fact that many opinions may be impartial, due to this being a fourms provided by 1 ISP.
N/A

Other 2mb products

There is also the fact that most of us have had other isp's in the past, and can give him information and reasons for leaving them to join plusnet.