cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status stuck on 'checking your line'

N/A

Hi,
I ordered broadband last weekend and have been checking the order status daily. The status has been stuck at 'checking your line' since about Tuesday. Can you tell me how long it should take until the line is activated?
Cheers
3 REPLIES
jazz
Grafter

I expect someone from PlusNet staff will give you a definitive answer soon but I think it is about 10 days overall (assuming no problems). When I moved to PlusNet I thought the order status seemed to get stuck for a long time at that same stage.

I don't know how you set up payment - it is quicker to make first payment using a credit card as payment is immediate (though you may want to change to direct debit for subsequent payments as it is more controllable by you) but I paid first and subsequent payments by direct debit and this creates about 5 days delay while banks get the D/Debit set up and process is held up till that is complete.

Hope it all goes smoothly (and quickly) for you!
N/A

Hi there.

I've had a look at your account and rectified the problem, unfortunately the order process had gotten stuck so I've re-submitted it manually.

I've raised a ticket on your account confirming the details about this.
N/A

My oder has got stuck too.