cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Tracker

N/A

Order Tracker

Can some give me an indication of how long each step of the order tracker takes.
I'm not looking for to-the-minute answers, I'm at the 'Activating your line' stage and have been since yesterday (Monday) morning, is this likely to be completed in the next few days, or will it be next week, or when?

Will the 'Broadband is ready' follow on immediately?

Thanks
12 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Order Tracker

Hi there,

Looks like the order has been placed for you and all being well you should be online with us on the 25th June (next Monday).
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Order Tracker

That'll be good, I was with another provider whose name begins with S and after 7 months we still didn't have a connection!

Here's hoping

Thanks
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Order Tracker

Unfortunately I'm not in until next Monday now, but I'm sure someone else will keep an eye on this for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Line Problem

I have just checked my order status and it says that there is a problem with the line. Can anybody help? I did initally order BT broadband but they cancelled the order twice (last time 15th June). I wonder if this has anything to do with it?
James
Grafter

Order Tracker

Hi there,

We've just given BT a ring and there was a marker on the line from an LLU supplier. This marker should be removed in the next couple of hours and then we'll be able to place an order for you.

We'll try again later on this afternoon and let you know via the ticketing system how we get on.
N/A

Order Tracker

Thank you very much.

Hi there,

We've just given BT a ring and there was a marker on the line from an LLU supplier. This marker should be removed in the next couple of hours and then we'll be able to place an order for you.

We'll try again later on this afternoon and let you know via the ticketing system how we get on.
N/A

Order Tracker

Hi Ya,

I spoke to BT wholesale (Tag Team) and they advised me that there are no longer any markers on the line and an order can be progressed if put through sucessfully. Please let me know how you get on. Been without BB now for 3 weeks so i am getting desperate.

Thanks
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Order Tracker

I just went to check that we could place this order and it looks as though one of my colleagues beat me to it.
The order is placed and due to complete on the 2nd July, fingers crossed there are no problems.
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Order Tracker

My internet connection did activate today, I got myself a router and apart from a slight hiccup with my username it all went smoothly, I even have a secured wirelesss network setup now and am very happy

Thanks very much Chris and Plusnet, I have been trying since last November with Mr Murdochs crowd and all I got was hassle but never a connection - why did I even bother.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Order Tracker

Good to hear Cheesy

Shout up if you have any questions
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Order Tracker

Hi There,

On the member centre it still states that there is still a problem with my line. I know i was previously advised that i would be activated on July 2nd but is the Order tracket not updated?

My internet connection did activate today, I got myself a router and apart from a slight hiccup with my username it all went smoothly, I even have a secured wirelesss network setup now and am very happy

Thanks very much Chris and PlusNet, I have been trying since last November with Mr Murdochs crowd and all I got was hassle but never a connection - why did I even bother.
James
Grafter

Order Tracker

Hi Saskor,

Looking at BT's ordering system, it looks like your order is still due for completion on the 2nd.