cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Status

N/A

Order Status

Can anyone give me an idea of how long it should take to get the service enabled having placed an order.

I signed up on the 21st April and checking the status again just now it is still at 'Checking Line' and has been now for nearly two weeks.

I thought this normally took 10 working days end to end, worst case but looks like it is going to take a lot longer.
16 REPLIES
chrisc
Grafter

Order Status

Normally if there are no problems it should take around 7-10 days.

I'll go and chase this up with the provisioning team and get an update back out to you when I have more information.
chrisc
Grafter

Order Status

It looks like there was an issue with the BT Wholesale order system which has delayed the order.

I will ensure that this is placed manually today and will be active in 5-7 days.

Apologies for the delay.
N/A

Order Status

That's great. Thanks for looking into this and getting it sorted out.

Cheers
chrisc
Grafter

Order Status

No problem.

Please let me know if you have any more problems Cheesy
N/A

Order Status

I had the same problem, signed up on the same day also (21st April) - I submitted a 'question' and had the problem resolved and apparently an engineer is going to be round on the 16th to activate my line. That's nearly a month after placing my order though? Is this normal? I hope I don't get charged my second months payment on the 21st of May?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Order Status

Hi,

Looks like it took a little longer than normal to set up the direct debit at the bank. Normally this take about a week then the order is submitted from what I can see it took a little longer and the order was submitted on Sunday when the DD confirmation came back. It then takes about 5 working days to activate so should be done Monday or Tuesday next week (because of the bank holiday).

The first payment will cover you from the date of activation rather than date of signup so the next payment won't be taken until a month after the activation date (so probably 14-16th June).
N/A

Order Status

Thanks. Must say having read forums and my own little experience with the PN support staff so far I'm pretty glad I chose to sign up with you guys. Let's hope it goes as well in future. Now, if you guys are REALLY good and REALLY keen on supporting customers maybe you can do something about the music coming from upstairs? I've told them many times now to turn down but come next day it's back to same volume level again ....
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Order Status

Well I'd like to help with that, maybe this might help. Smiley
N/A

Order Status

Well how's that for service ^_~ A baseball bat and a quick visit from 'the boys' would be preferred but I'll give your option a try first ..
N/A

Order Status

Hello!

Just a quick question while waiting for activation. When I completed the signup the current stage was Upgrade, but now when I go into Order Tracker nothing is ticked.

Is this normal?

Many thanks;

Graeme
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Order Status

Hi Graeme,

Looking at your account it appears we cannot place the order at the moment, the BT ordering system we use is not recognizing your telephone number. Have you only recently had this installed?
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Order Status

Yes it was switched on on Saturday but the line is functional and being used for calls. The previous tennants were thoughtful enough to disconnect it, along with the net connection that was there (btopenworld). We've had to get it reconnected.

Is there anything I should do this end? We're all professionals renting a house.

Thanks for the help with this!

Graeme

Edit: Additionally, we did not sign up with BT internet again as they require a minimum of 12 months. The old BT contract ran long enough for us to keep the wireless adsl modem, so we will be using that.
N/A

Order Status

Looking good now... it's now on Activating your Line.

Many thanks for your help with this issue. Smiley

Graeme
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Order Status

Yep, looks like the order is placed an due to complete around the 21st Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team