cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One year on +net ADSL

mike001
Grafter

One year on +net ADSL

Comming up for One year on ADSL , well I think it is!

Anyway do I have to do anything to stay with +net for another year, or will my payments just continue with out me doing anything.

can I stay,..... can I , ......hu hu, .....can I, ....can I ....,please can I .....prity please can i hu :-)

I no I no My avita is to big...Ill get rid of it...when I can remember to :-P
9 REPLIES
N/A

One year on +net ADSL

I suspect that the payments are continuously taken every year [just like monthly payments are taken every month].

Don't take my word for it though!
N/A

One year on +net ADSL

i've been with plusnet since may 2002 so either i'm connected through a non-existant plusnet account, i'm getting my account free, or they're still taking payment (i have no idea if they actually are because i dont check mum's credit card statements Tongue)

and your avatar looks fine to me 15KB is probably about the limit i should think... looks nice though Smiley
N/A

One year on +net ADSL

You can see transactions here without seeing the credit card bill Smiley
N/A

One year on +net ADSL

ah ha, good point but i'm also not too bothered Tongue Wink
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: One year on +net ADSL

Comming up for One year on ADSL , well I think it is!

Anyway do I have to do anything to stay with +net for another year, or will my payments just continue with out me doing anything.

can I stay,..... can I , ......hu hu, .....can I, ....can I ....,please can I .....prity please can i hu :-)

You tell them if you Don't want to renew it, if not its renewed automatically.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran

You've got two days. Wink I asked you to remove it five days ago, so in two more days it'l be a week.

FWIW, you can try www.gifworks.com to see if there's something there that'll resize it for you. Smiley

Thomas
Community Veteran

No need to remove it completely just reduce it in size a bit so that it fits the 80 x 80 and <10k criteria.
Remember that people on dial up read these forums as well and large Avatars slow down there connection while it loads
mike001
Grafter

You've got two days. Wink I asked you to remove it five days ago, so in two more days it'l be a week.

FWIW, you can try www.gifworks.com to see if there's something there that'll resize it for you. Smiley

Thomas

Hi and thanks all........and thanks for the link...worked ok :-)
Community Veteran

One year on +net ADSL

Yes thats a great improvement and well within the limits.
Thanks for conforming. It does make things that bit faster for dial up users. Cool