cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Once it worked...Now it doesn't!

Saturn
Grafter

Once it worked...Now it doesn't!

After yesterday's excellent performance someone just couldn't leave it alone! For the record, PlusNet, it still doesn't work at 15:51. Come on guys!
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Once it worked...Now it doesn't!

> After yesterday's excellent performance someone just couldn't leave it alone! For the record, PlusNet, it still doesn't work at 15:51. Come on guys!

I haven't been trying since 4am but on and off since about 7am constantly connecting to ripoff dialup to find out the situation, I agree with some of the other posters on here there should be an emergency freephone dialup number that they only turn on foradsl subscribers when things like this happen (or refund some money) I wanted to do some internet banking but I have been unable to connect on dial up because it's so slow. They really need to look at a better back up plan for when things like this happen, I'm sure they are trying to get it fixed don't get me wrong but it is extremely frustrating
Saturn
Grafter

RE: Once it worked...Now it doesn't!

So, what is going on? I can't help feeling this upgrade wasn't planned very well and the lack of service always seems to happen around the weekend.