cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OnLine gaming

N/A

OnLine gaming

I have a network of two computers. If one is connected to an online game server (eg World of Warcraft or Guild Wars) when the other computer is switched on the connection to the game server is dropped. This has only started happening since my upgrade to DSL Max and now happens every time. Anyone else notice this or can anyone explain why this should occur.
Thanks
4 REPLIES
N/A

OnLine gaming

Yep, DSLMax is just grrreaat aint it?
vic_newey
Grafter

OnLine gaming

It may be occuring because your snr is now lower than before , possibly borderline stable & a second PC connecting may trigger a dropped connection, does it only drop when gaming or every time the other PC is switched on ?
GersFans
Grafter

OnLine gaming

I play America's army online and enjoy Poker as well, at least I used to until I got 'maxed'.

Can't play either now, the constant disconnections are an absolute joke. Regardless of who is to blame, we pay Plusnet to supply the service, and that service is pathetic right now..

Thankfully my 12 month contract ends next month, I will be out of here in July no matter what PN do next!
N/A

OnLine gaming

I have my Xbox 360 connected to Xbox live most of the time on the same connection as the PC and it never seems to drop the connection when someone is using the connection on the PC at the same time.