cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oftel

N/A

Oftel

I am in the process of ordering dsl from PLUSNET i have been told my conection wil be ready for 4-9-2002 i carnt wait till then if its not working by then i will be contacting OFTEL.Good Luck PLUSNET IHOPE IT WORKS OUT as i think this plusnet is a very good company!!!...chrisSmiley
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Oftel

> I am in the process of ordering dsl from PLUSNET i have been told my conection wil be ready for 4-9-2002 i carnt wait till then if its not working by then i will be contacting OFTEL.Good Luck PLUSNET IHOPE IT WORKS OUT as i think this plusnet is a very good company!!!...chrisSmiley

Some people amaze me they really do. threats of complaing about companies if they dont do there best etc.

The line activation has nothing to do with plusnet so if its late its BT's fault.

Dont get so uptight and stressed we're birtish remember we were born to wait.

w2k
--
MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers
N/A

> I am in the process of ordering dsl from PLUSNET i have been told my conection wil be ready for 4-9-2002 i carnt wait till then if its not working by then i will be contacting OFTEL.Good Luck PLUSNET IHOPE IT WORKS OUT as i think this plusnet is a very good company!!!...chrisSmiley

Take a reality check! - maybe you should ask G W Bush to step in to ensure Plusnet deliver on time !! Oh and just because you get your modem on time doesn't necessarily mean you'll be surfing straight away. I received my modem on thursday and I'm still waiting (ticket 5271276) - Saturday 11am
N/A

REality check ehehe good company heehehe proberly is realy but you think its a good company and your STILL waiting to get conected ok who needs the reality check

N/A

REality check ehehe good company heehehe proberly is realy but you think its a good company and your STILL waiting to get conected ok who needs the reality check

N/A

dude u shud take a look at other isps before you go putting Plusnet down!!
they have a national rate line (not 50-£1 per min like other isps) *ahem* freeserve, bt *ahem*
i have had adsl for about 3-4 months now and after previously having Telewest cable i have to say that ADSL is not a patch on Cable but as im not in a cabled area i have to make do. I dont go running off to Oftel to complain everytime i lose the sync on my line!! or everytime i get disconnected.

What would you do if the power in the Plusnet building suddenly tripped?
Would you write to Oftel then as they wont be delivering a service to you, which you are paying for!

Next time, think before you leave a post...you might not look as stupid AND arrogant

N/A

> Next time, think before you leave a post...you might not look as stupid AND arrogant

hehehe

how true
>

--
MICROSOFT = Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers
N/A

As my Uncle works for a subsidery of OFTEL he has told me I can only expect the best and if i dont get the best from the company which is provideing my service I have the rights to complain to OFTEL

So there

I would only expect the best from a professional company??

and if i dont get the best and more i will complain as BRITISH people are the best at this hehehehhe.

also i have been told i will be conected on the 4-september
if i am not conected by then i will canel my bank account as plusnet would be "liable" as they emailed me on various times i would be conected by the 4th september 2002

chrisSmiley