cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE VERY FURIOUS CUSTOMER

N/A

ONE VERY FURIOUS CUSTOMER

I find it totally out of order that I have been adsl active for 8 days now and cannot connect to the web as I get cut off only seconds after I connect I have phoned tech support every day and moaned like buggery, got me no where of course as they wont even let me talk to a supervisor or manager and said I would have to write in, what ever happend to customer support or courtesy.
They told me bt were looking into it but sod all done yet again so I'm still paying for a service I haven't got they told me I will have to get compensation off bt, more bleedin hassle.

So you lot at plus net if you read this PLEASE GET MY LINE SORTED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL INSTEAD OF BULL CRAP, someone needs to take ownership of the problem as well as the customer..

Anyone please email me your thoughts specially tech support..:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:
7 REPLIES
N/A

RE: ONE VERY FURIOUS CUSTOMER

Hi there. It would appear that support have stopped answering or commenting to posts on the ADSL forum. I would try putting this on the Plusnet forum and see if they will answer it there. There is, of course, no guarantee that you will receive any sort of reply, but it's worth a try.

Regards, John Taylor

N/A

Absolutley correct there matey, you'd have thought that new subscibers were priority also.

Also Angry

Goresci
N/A

> I find it totally out of order that I have been adsl active for 8 days now and cannot connect to the web as I get cut off only seconds after I connect I have phoned tech support every day and moaned like buggery, got me no where of course as they wont even let me talk to a supervisor or manager and said I would have to write in, what ever happend to customer support or courtesy.
> They told me bt were looking into it but sod all done yet again so I'm still paying for a service I haven't got they told me I will have to get compensation off bt, more bleedin hassle.
>
> So you lot at plus net if you read this PLEASE GET MY LINE SORTED OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL INSTEAD OF BULL CRAP, someone needs to take ownership of the problem as well as the customer..
>
> Anyone please email me your thoughts specially tech support..:angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

You find being cut off after being connected to the internet for only for a few seconds out of order get this... I have been ADSL active for 8 days and I can't event connect to anything! The first monthly payment has been taken as well and my problem has been submitted to BT for the second time. I bought some ADSL filters for over £28 as well because one person at support was not going to forward this problem to BT for the second time if I didnt have any filters. And what happened when I got my filters? Same problem. No connection. Error 650: Dial-up server is not responding. I hover my mouse over the modem icon: X bytes sent, 0 bytes received. No problem at PlusNet end of things because support can access my account.

I can't even connect to the test accounts of BT. Now I am a heavy user because I download big files from the net. From P2P applications. I am also a paitient person. Downloadin about 12-14 gigabytes on my 56k modem in approximatly 9 months should show you the level of paitience I have, getting files an average 120 Meg big and gettin about 6 of them per month. I have stopped downloading for about 3 weeks now in anticipation of getting my ADSL account.

I am without my files now, and without my ADSL. I dont blame the guys on the phones at PlusNet support, but I am starting to get annoyed to say the least, and that is an understatement. I blame the managment of PlusNet. They better sort this mess out soon or I will have to start looking for a new ISP... which I don't want to do since this is an ISP with some nice features. But then again a wicked sports car without an engine is no good is it?

Asim.
N/A

> They told me bt were looking into it but sod all done yet again so I'm still paying for a service I haven't got they told me I will have to get compensation off bt, more bleedin hassle.

As far as im aware the contract is between you and BT, you should never have to talk to BT over your connection as it is PlusNets responsibility, you should seek compensation from them, and in turn it is upto them to seek their compensation back from bt. If you visit http://www.tradingstandards.gov.uk and find your local website (through the postcode search) then there may be more information for you to find out about who you seek compensation from, however im pretty sure that this is plusnets responsibility.
N/A

Good Afternoon,

The problem is that BT have a 48 hour SLA for time to first looking at the problem, also a lot of people are having problems with their ADSL service which in turn is slowing things down when we are trying to get your problems fixed.

We can claim for an early life failure from BT if your service has never worked, this is applied by moving the next billing date according to how many days BT have authorised.

We can chase BT up after the initial 48 hours but once it has progressed to a different department then it again has a 48 hour SLA for being looked at, bear in mind that this does not mean that it will be fixed, only that they have looked at it.

Rest assured that we do care and we will be chasing BT up for information on each of your faults.

Kind Regards

Duncan
--
| Duncan Scotland          Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support    for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ------- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ---------
N/A

> please what modem are you using and what mother board too as i too had this problem and i solved it in the end email me on richard@tech007uk.co.uk an ill try to help or we can meet up in a chat room
N/A

> Good Afternoon,
>
> The problem is that BT have a 48 hour SLA for time to first looking at the problem, also a lot of people are having problems with their ADSL service which in turn is slowing things down when we are trying to get your problems fixed.
>
Hmmm very strange....when I spoke to tech support today to find out why it took your company thirteen hours from posting my last ticket to logging the call with BT they said that BT do not have an SLA of any description! Are they lying to me or are you lying to the originator of this postHuh

13 days and counting! (still no adsl....while plus.net walk away with my money)

Yet another furious customer