cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now Ya Talkin'!

Firejack
Grafter

Now Ya Talkin'!

Just a quick message. Within the last half hour things have speeded up to there normal level Smiley No Packet loss. FAST downloads. Webpages loading quickly... great stuff.

Now Can someone tell me what the cause of this fault was? A gremlin in the works? A case of the BT Engineer unplugging the wrong thing? OR..... since the performance only seemed poor at peak times.... is this a case of us PlusNet-ers finding we need another new pipe installing on the network?

Just for the record. I go with the BT Engineer theory Wink

*LOL*

Later,

Andrew - Still PlusNets biggest fan!
10 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Now Ya Talkin'!

speak for yourself my connection is still terrible keeps pausing aswell as being slow, what is wrong plusnetHuh or what was wrong hopefully soon
N/A

22.46 Saturday and this page took an age to load, service is still very bad with me.
Before anyone suggests testing the download/upload speeds-I have, the results have made me quite depressed-lol lol, so wont put the results here to upset anyone lol.
Crossed fingers here for service to resume to normal asap.
N/A

> 22.46 Saturday and this page took an age to load, service is still very bad with me.
> Before anyone suggests testing the download/upload speeds-I have, the results have made me quite depressed-lol lol, so wont put the results here to upset anyone lol.
> Crossed fingers here for service to resume to normal asap.

Hi all,

From testing here in the office the speed appears to be back to normal, if you're still experiencing slow speeds can you try disconnecting and reconnecting?

Regards,
Robert

| Robert Kelly........................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...........................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...............http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------

N/A

23.21 Saturday, seems like the service is back to normal. Thank you Plusnet Support.
N/A

> From testing here in the office the speed appears to be back to normal,

Hi,

Have to agree with you there. Loads better from this side. This portal is always ridiculously slow so I would suggest others not to use it as a test. Sorry PlusNet, but it's true. Smiley

TDCat.
--
++-- T D C a t --++
beskar
Grafter

Nice to know things are sorted out - just one suggestion:

I know it might be embarrassing to reveal the cause of the problem (someone dropped their jam doughnut into the works last Wednesday?) but it would be nice to have some brief explanation in the service status history.

That way, if it happens again we can all rush to remind you about it...
N/A

Nice work PlusNet what ever you have done has made a huge difference to browsing. Pages now load near instant Smiley

N/A

At this moment in time, all we know is that BT fixed their problem. As more information becomes available internally, we will of course inform the userbase in the normal fashion.

Kind regards

Kevin

--
--
| Kevin Revill ............... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| PlusNet Customer Support .......... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. ....... @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

>>> Speed: 459Kbps (down), 236Kbps (up) <<<
Test complete.