cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Norwegian Blue

N/A

Norwegian Blue

Four days without a sync! Yes it's a dead parrot.
The only problems I've had so far with plusnet have all been laid at the feet of BT. I expect this is a similar case given the service annoumcements and the response to my ticket (4976454). But! the last service announcement was the 25th and talked about a rapid response! No further announcements since. The ticket response was just as brief.What is a 'Fault 1 - CWBCT'?
If the problem is with BT will they be working the weekend or will I have to wait till Monday?

Is it me?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Norwegian Blue

The ticket response was just as brief.What is a 'Fault 1 - CWBCT'?
> If the problem is with BT will they be working the weekend or will I have to wait till Monday?
>
> Is it me?

Hi,

This is just an internal note giving the fault reference number with BT. These references cannot be used by our customers but they can be seen as our database contacts are all customer facing. Yes, this does sometimes cause a little confusion (as you have discovered here) but it means that you see *everything* that is added to your case.

BT will possibly do some initial diagnostic checks over the weekend but faults are resolved most efficiently during the week. Firstly because we have more resources available during the week and also because BT engineer tasks are only carried out during core hours.

For any more specific information on your fault, please check your ticket. We don't update faults over the forums as a matter of course.

Regards, Torsten.

--
| Torsten Dettlaff...............Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +
N/A

RE: Norwegian Blue

Hey Jim,

YOU can't have bought that 'parrot' - cos I already have! Wink Four days and counting too mate...

Steve

> Four days without a sync! Yes it's a dead parrot.