cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection again :(

N/A

Broadband connection not working again this morning.

Came online using BT Click Dial Up in the hope of finding that PN are having another little blip and that things will be up and running again very shortly.

Is anyone else having problems with connection?

I've rebooted router 3 times, and PC once. Just about to try them both again.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Do you have Sky? I found my connection was down every morning, I unplugged the sky box and the problem went away. I have now replace my microfilter and the problem is better although not completely gone.
shellsong
Grafter

Filter quality is important-- the ones that are supplied with Sky boxes and the like are often rubbish and you are best off getting ones like this or this. They are not cheap but they do a good job

An explanation of the need for filtering and possible alternative approaches can be seen at http://www.clarity.it/telecoms/adsl_wiring.htm and there are various other helpful pages at the same site
N/A

Hi, Just lost connection this afternoon. The router shows showtime and correct loop attnuation etc, but cannot then make ppp connection. Turned router off for 1 hour as normal request by CS - but no improvement!!

This line has been working for months with no problems, and as I say physical connectivity IS there, just the Plus net aspect failing! CS suggested turning off for 1 hour!! what a surprise!