cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connection, No Support - Complete Joke

N/A

Hi,
I have been with plusnet for approx 8 months with no problems until I requested a move to the 8mb service. My connection has been pathetic ever since. Constant loss of connection, loss of sycnhronisation and at the moemnt, no internet connection at all. My router is shopwing LCP coming up and going down, No connection light. My modem shows Training and then No Signal on the line. This is as a result of plusnet changing my SNR on the line and yet they said they didnt think that would cause the problem!

Anyway, If I choose to leave am I better asking for a MAC code or for the ADSL service to be cancalled completely? Ive heard people are having problems with MAC codes from the LLu network?
3 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

Are you on BT IPStream MAX (normal adsl) or a LLU product?

When did your upgrade take place?
N/A

Hello, I have been upgraded to the DSLMAX network as far as im aware, but I could still only receive 512. I assume this is a move to LLU. I was moved approx 6 weeks ago and since the connection has not been stable, and from yesterday I now have no connection at all.
N/A

Can someone please advise me on the MAC codes?

Will I be better asking for the ADSL service removing from my line completely so I can start a fresh with another ISP or do you have to request a MAC code?

It appears there are issues if you've been LLU'd when moving to another ISP?

Any advice please?