cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No complaints

N/A

No complaints

joined PN recently with a new 8meg-getting 7.6meg consistently-praise where its due-well done.

(plse dont downgrade me now !!!)

Gordon Cheesy
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

No complaints

Tried p2p or any other form of file sharing yet?

Trust me, PN ain't all glorious...
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

No complaints

okrzynska,

I know we've come to blows before, but was that absolutely necessary/

The OP is stating how happy he is, only for you to come along and throw in a nice negative twist to it.

Please, unless you have something more constructive to add, please refrain from posting the way you are, it really isn't necessary, plus I see the moderators looking on this rather unfavourably Wink

KR,

Roger.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 6

No complaints

Fair enough..
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
holdtight
Grafter

No complaints

Hi Gordon

Welcome to plusnet and the forums its nice to see a positive post and a happy customer, thats a good line speed and long may it last

Hope to see you around again you will find its mostly a friendly and helpful bunch here

Bill.
Bookman
Grafter

No complaints

I'm in the process of migrating my broadband to PlusNet and hope to get better service than with my present ISP. I don't expect to get 7.6 meg 'cause I'm out in the sticks but just hope it will be more than now - and more reliable. With my current ISP the speeds are not only slow but all over the place.

Plusnet is cheaper and will give me more web space - and I can already join in this wonderful forum. My current ISP doesn't have forums and it's difficult to know what other members are experiencing. And not only is there a forum here but PlusNet people look at it - and reply to posts! To an outsider that's amazing!

Unless of course James, David etc are really computers Wink

I'll keep my fingers crossed that the migration goes according to plan!
N/A

No complaints

Unless of course James, David etc are really computers Wink

They're actual human people, I've seen 'em.

You can tell they're not Yorkshiremen though, I've seen both of them buy a round of drinks too.
Bookman
Grafter

No complaints

You can tell they're not Yorkshiremen though, I've seen both of them buy a round of drinks too.

That's cos it's still only sixpence a pint in Sheffield! :lol:
shellsong
Grafter

No complaints

But they do only get 30 bob a week in the wage packet-- be fair! Tongue
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

No complaints

:lol:

Always good to hear positive feedback and I can assure you James and Dave are not computers.... well at least I don't think so.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team