cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nildram here I come (for only £39.00)

N/A

Nildram here I come (for only £39.00)

I cannot wait for my contract to run out 1month to go and then I can move over to the market leader of ADSL providers NILDRAM.

They are now offering thier ADSL 1000 for only £39.00 pounds that is almost 20 squids less than PLUS who are useless and quite honestly beginnning to rank with the bottomfeeds BT.
9 REPLIES
chino
Grafter

RE: Nildram here I come (for only £39.00)

Sorry you are wrong they are just £5 cheaper on a home account. And if you bother to read the ispreview forums they have some problems due to the amount of new subscribers they have had over the last few months. As soon as they got a high rating (when they were small)many people moved over to them... thus making there connections poor.

I am happy with plusnet thanks very much Smiley

cUnDaLl

N/A

Just looked at Nildrams website and seen that the contention ratio is 50:1 instead of plusnets 20:1.

is that worth £5 less ?

Bill
N/A

>I cannot wait for my contract to run out 1month to go and then I can move
Bye Tongue

>over to the market leader of ADSL providers NILDRAM.
Who says? You won't know until you try them.

> They are now offering their ADSL 1000 for ... almost 20 squids less than PLUS
Wrong.
>who are useless and quite honestly beginnning to rank with the bottomfeeds BT.
According to you, we're quite happy here thanks. Smiley

The suppose of your post being?
N/A

I am happy enough with plus i have only not been able to connect once. And my connection speeds and download speeds are very good. best of luck with nildram. regards mike

Community Veteran

>I can move over to the market leader of ADSL providers NILDRAM.

Nildram are not the market leader, BT Openworld are! They have the most customers. Do your reasearch before posting!

>They are now offering thier ADSL 1000 for only £39.00 pounds that is almost 20 squids less than

As everyone else has already pointed out you are taking rubish!

> PLUS who are useless and quite honestly beginnning to rank with the bottomfeeds BT.

Where is your evidence to back this up, look at the flaming you have already had on this thread!

>> I cannot wait for my contract to run out 1month to go

Neither can I.

Chris
N/A

> >I can move over to the market leader of ADSL providers NILDRAM.
>
> Nildram are not the market leader, BT Openworld are! They have the most customers. Do your reasearch before posting!
>
> >They are now offering thier ADSL 1000 for only £39.00 pounds that is almost 20 squids less than
>
> As everyone else has already pointed out you are taking rubish!
>
> > PLUS who are useless and quite honestly beginnning to rank with the bottomfeeds BT.
>
> Where is your evidence to back this up, look at the flaming you have already had on this thread!
>
> >> I cannot wait for my contract to run out 1month to go
>
> Neither can I.
>
> Chris

--------------------------
Been with PlusNet for 7 months now and very happy. Very few problems and mostly resolved quickly. Support is good, speeds are good (although not the fastest, they are good enough for me), pricing excellent.

I hope that the grass is greener for you...
N/A

One more repsonse - I used to be with BTOPENWORLD before i moved house, and some of my work colleagues recommended plusnet.

Ive only been a user for less than a month and am very impressed with my connection. Its never dropped out on me and web pages repsond faster that ny btopenworld account. Im chuffed with my fixed ip address and domain for an extra £1 a month. Add to that the super kewl portal webpage and you have yourself a winning isp

Plusnet kick ass in my book -keep up the good service guyz n girlz :-)

N/A

I'm always a bit confused when people end their contract and then post to say the're moving, especially in a petulant way like` nyuh, I'm moving and you can't stop me`...I mean, who bloody well cares ?

He's found a new ISP, great...you can guaranteee that once he's there he'll find something to moan about with NILDRAM because he's. more than likely, a born moaner with the attitiude that as he is a customer that it somehow makes him right about everything, which is complete cack !

I've been with F9/Plusnet since 1999 and cannot fault their service or support.

--
Stephen. G. Harrogate-Bramley
N/A

go plusnet!