cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newsgroups again !

N/A

Newsgroups again !

The binary news groups seem to be getting worse
and worse. Not only are something like 95% + of all articles incomplete. Plus is now even reducing the percentage of message sections on its servers.

Come on guys you need to do better than this how about DELIVERING WHAT YOU PROMISE !

I for one will be carefully considering whether to renew plus as my ISP unless thisd improves.

However, on a positive note, D/L speeds have reasonable and mostly fairly stable.

Rod
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Newsgroups again !

> The binary news groups seem to be getting worse
> and worse. Not only are something like 95% + of all articles incomplete. Plus is now even reducing the percentage of message sections on its servers.
>
> Come on guys you need to do better than this how about DELIVERING WHAT YOU PROMISE !
>
> I for one will be carefully considering whether to renew plus as my ISP unless thisd improves.
>
> However, on a positive note, D/L speeds have reasonable and mostly fairly stable.
>
> Rod

See the same topic on the PlusNet forum.

hjm
N/A

i posted an article to uk.comp.homebuilt at 16.25 -this was a repeat posting as the one posted earlier had not appeared and neither has the second one .
Not good enough .This is quite a bust ng and there have only been four postings shown for today and the latest is timed at 12.46 and it is now 17.59
Stuart

---------------------
The binary news groups seem to be getting worse
> > and worse. Not only are something like 95% + of all articles incomplete. Plus is now even reducing the percentage of message sections on its servers.
> >
> > Come on guys you need to do better than this how about DELIVERING WHAT YOU PROMISE !
> >
> > I for one will be carefully considering whether to renew plus as my ISP unless thisd improves.
> >
> > However, on a positive note, D/L speeds have reasonable and mostly fairly stable.
> >
> > Rod
>
> See the same topic on the PlusNet forum.
>
> hjm

mike001
Grafter

> >
> > See the same topic on the PlusNet forum.
> >
> > hjm
>
>

Try and use the force9 news server it is 90% better
N/A

> > >
> > > See the same topic on the PlusNet forum.
> > >
> > > hjm
> >
> >
>
> Try and use the force9 news server it is 90% better
>

what is the server info for force9 what i need to enter in my new group prog.
mike001
Grafter

> > >
> >
> > Try and use the force9 news server it is 90% better
> >
>
> what is the server info for force9 what i need to enter in my new group prog.

usenet.f9.net.uk
:naughty: