cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New signup

N/A

New signup

Hi all

I've just signed up for broadband payg and in the sign up process it said free connection. Why have they taken £20.98 when the sub is £14.99 or am I missing something??

I'm confused Sad
4 REPLIES
essenby
Grafter

New signup

Raise this as a new ticket in 'Contact Us'. Although PN support staff do browse these forums it's not guaranteed. Using Contact Us ensures you have a reply from PN - although it's not always the answer you want :?
N/A

New signup

I've just signed up too. The extra is £5.99 (or so) is for post and packing your adsl starter kit. I was a bit surprised too but I don't think the slight extra is worth quibbling over. In any case, I'm sure it was mentioned as part of the signup process.
N/A

New signup

I'm still confused as I signed up for "no modem" and I didn't spot it in the signup process
Alecto
Grafter

New signup

If you click on Account Details (under My Account, top left) and Account Summary, it will tell you exactly what it thinks you have ordered and how much it is. You can track the progress of your order through here as well.

Then the best way to get any problems sorted is to ring them up and stay on the phone till they understand you and you understand them.