cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order and modem delivery (& old modem set up)

N/A

Hi guys - can anyone help.

My broadband has been 'activated' today; and I can no longer seem to use AOL (which I guess figures!). But on my Order Tracker it is stuck at 'Problem with Phone Line' and the Hardware says 'not ordered yet'..!
I do still have my old AOL supplied BT Voyager 105 modem, but can't get to the point in where I enter my broadn=band User ID and passowrd. In fact; I don't even have a Broadband USer Id or password. The help guide saya I'll be e-mailed it, but I can't get into plusnet e-mail without in Internet connection (this is a work connection - when I click e-mail I get 'page ua')

Very confused user (who doesn't realluy understand most of the terminology - just want to get back online....
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Welcome to the forums.

I have sorted the typo in the subject line for you Wink

Chilly
Community Veteran

N/A

Chilly

Thanks!

When I click on the two arrows as suggested in teh help, I see the control panel exactly as descibed, EXCEPT that the top button 'Connect' is missing altogether...

Which is the one that I need.

Any ideas guys?

A
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi there,

I'd probably advise removing the drivers and reinstalling them fresh from this link.

Quite often AOL use their own drivers which makes it difficult to use with another ISP.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team