cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Packages & Free Router

Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

I am considering changing packages to option 3 which is £19.99 but i notice that there is an option to get a free wireless router with this package. Is this open to existing customers and if so i presume it is a years contract but does anyone know which wireless router is supplied ?

Also it appears my current usage level is 4 gigs per month on my current package but option 2 for the same money is 8 gigs a month does that mean all i have to do is change packages at no extra cost to double the monthly allowance...?Huh
7 REPLIES
N/A

This is open to existing customers providing that you don't currently have any deferred fees on your account. There is still a monthly contract, but if you leave within twelve months then you will need to pay the full cost of the router.

Regarding the usage, not really, depends how you use the product. The paid-for time with BBYW is 0800-0000hrs, whereas with Broadband Plus it's 1600-0000hrs. I suspect that it doesn't make the slightest difference during the week for the majority of customers as most will be at work, but it certainly might have an impact at the weekends.

I should also point out that the free wireless router isn't available with option two, you have to subscribe to option three or above to receive this. If you do choose option two you can request a free one-port wired router, again paid for in full if you leave within twelve months.
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Thankyou for your reply you have answered one point which it is available to existing customers so i will probably go to option three, all i needed to know was which wireless router is given for this option....Thanks
omnia
Dabbler

The wireless router I received was a BT Voyager 2110.
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Thanks for the reply, is it any good ?
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

Actually the reviews are quite good so ive made up my mind im upgrading to option 3..........Thanks for the replies
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

OK so i have just upgraded to option 3 do i need to ask for the free wireless router or will that be sent automatically...Thanks
Fantasticfourum
Aspiring Pro

OK dont need a reply have raised a ticket to order router

Many thanks