Has anyone experienced any problems with the above router - being unable to access some web sites e.g. ebay, grc.com, netgear.com! Many sites load fine e.g. bbc, plusnet, etc.
I've tried switching the firewall off, updated the firmware, tried various MTU settings (1500, 1452, 1400, 1350, 576, etc), putting one machine on the DMZ - to no effect. There are no blocked sites setup and the firewall is set to default - anything out - nothing in (unless in reponse to an out). This is a new router and has never worked properly in the 3 days I've used it.
Can ping grc.com and have checked out MTU to grc.com with TCP Optimiser it shows MTU 1500 is good for grc.com but I still can't get to grc.com with a browser. It's not a DNS problem since site resolves when pinging names and can't get to site if I use IP address directly in browser.
Am contacting Netgear as well.
Any comments are welcome.