Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Starter Pack has been abducted! Last known whereabouts =

Billydakid
Dabbler

My Starter Pack has been abducted! Last known whereabouts =

Hi there ppl,

whether or not you're enjoying your broadband service at least you have an "online" experience with Plusnet, as I'm still waiting on my starter pack. Sorry for having a moan'n'groan, but I'm having to wait-in for it to arrive so I have nothing better else to do but to wait for it.

Plusnet seem to be on the case and following this up. I know it's not their fault (I hope not anyway!), but I'm still paying for a service that I've yet to use!

Has anybody else had any problems regarding delivery of their router starter pack?
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: My Starter Pack has been abducted! Last known whereabout

> Hi there ppl,
>
> whether or not you're enjoying your broadband service at least you have an "online" experience with Plusnet, as I'm still waiting on my starter pack. Sorry for having a moan'n'groan, but I'm having to wait-in for it to arrive so I have nothing better else to do but to wait for it.
>
> Plusnet seem to be on the case and following this up. I know it's not their fault (I hope not anyway!), but I'm still paying for a service that I've yet to use!
>
> Has anybody else had any problems regarding delivery of their router starter pack?

LOL at title,

It took +net about a week to send mine out, if it takes more than a week raise a ticket with them.

Good luck when u get it.
Billydakid
Dabbler

RE: My Starter Pack has been abducted! Last known whereabout

> LOL at title,
>
> It took +net about a week to send mine out, if it takes more than a week raise a ticket with them.
>
> Good luck when u get it.
>

I have done already thx, just another day of not knowing what the hell is going on! I wonder what broadband is really like? Does it even exist? Maybe I should just stick with dial-up and keep it real? Oh hang on, LOOKS LIKE I'LL HAVE TO FOR THE TIME BEING GRRRRR!!! roflmao.

5th day tomorrow, could this be the day I actually get my hardware delivered?!!! Watch this space...