cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Order

N/A

My Order

Hiya,

My broadband order is supposed to be activated today however i have still not got the login details for my router (my own). When will i be emailed these details as i wont have access to these details later as i have no internet at home? My router currently has sync but no network connection but im hoping that this will change soon.
5 REPLIES
James
Grafter

My Order

Hi Saskor,

These will be the same as your login for this site. The only difference is that your username will be saskor@plusdsl.net instead of saskor.

Let me know if you have any difficulties trying to log in and I'll be happy to look into this a bit more for you.
N/A

My Order

Hi James,

I have entered the correct username and the settings in the router but still no internet at the moment and i do have sync but no ip address.

I just wanted to clarify if the DSL is being activated today? Its just that the order tracker still says "Line being checked" but i was told that activation would still happen today.
James
Grafter

My Order

Right!

Bit of manual bodging and poking required, but hopefully you should now be able to log in. Can you try again for me?
N/A

My Order

James,

Top Man! The DSL is working. Thank you plusnet
James
Grafter

My Order

Awesome. Glad to hear it.