cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Activation delayed ??

N/A

My Activation delayed ??

hi just want to know why my activation due for the 1st was delayed, a bt enigneer came round to check my line and he did somthing to it and now there noise all over my phone line (there was a dacs there i think he removed it or somthing) i had a modem for a while to see if my connection was active but it didnt work and the microfilters didnt make much diffrence when using the phone.. still lots of noise.. please help me im wondering if i can get broadband or not at the moment!! :/
5 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

My Activation delayed ??

Hi,

If you raise this via a Contact Us ticket, the support team will be able to speak to BT and advise you of the status of your order. It sounds from what you have said though asif your ADSL line has been activated but may have a fault. If you have problems with the voice part of your line, you will need to log these with BT on 150. You may mind that they fix this and your ADSL at the same time if it is a problem with the noise...

Regards,

Ian
N/A

My Activation delayed ??

I'm awaiting install right now! So far the process has been superb and I love the ADSL Tracker - a complete winner. It's now down to BT..... :roll:

All my "Contact us" tickets have been answered within a day as well which I take as a sign of great customer service.

One question - does the hardware get sent as soon as BT confirm activation? And - does this therefore result in a few more days waiting?

Cheers and Happy New Year.
N/A

ok

ok im contacting Plus.net support now, has anyone else had these kind of delays?
csogilvie
Grafter

My Activation delayed ??

I believe the hardware is now sent to arrive just before or the day of your activation.
N/A

My Activation delayed ??

I thought +net held off dispatching hardware till your line was confirmed as active and then sent it next day delivery.

Seemed to be what happend with my partent account last week...