cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ADSL is now active!

N/A

My ADSL is now active!

Now i can order my router , and see what download speeds i am getting , after different views in this forum it will be intresting to know.

For anyone that is intrested it took 8 days to be activated (that includes the weekend)

Matt
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: My ADSL is now active!

> Now i can order my router , and see what download speeds i am getting , after different views in this forum it will be intresting to know.
>
> For anyone that is intrested it took 8 days to be activated (that includes the weekend)
>

Do you mind me asking how you know it's active, if you haven't actually got the equipment as yet? Are you going on the PlusNet notification (which I have found to be useless.. but hopefully that's an exception.)
N/A

> Do you mind me asking how you know it's active, if you haven't actually got the equipment as yet? Are you going on the PlusNet notification (which I have found to be useless.. but hopefully that's an exception.)

yes i am using the tracker system, and for the last week its been sitting on the 'waiting for bt to connect you' now it has changed , so i assume lusnet has recieved a message from bt telling them that they have done that .

will find out when i go home and pickup the phone Smiley

Matt
N/A

Just got home , cant here any buzzing on the line ?
not sure if you are supose to hear it or not ?

will have to wait for the router to prove it

Matt
N/A

> Just got home , cant here any buzzing on the line ?
> not sure if you are supose to hear it or not ?
>
I think you're supposed to notice the loss of clarity in phone calls, as frequencies over 4kHz get used for the ADSL signal- hence the splitter.

> will have to wait for the router to prove it

Hope it works out Wink
Prunesquallor
Dabbler

When my line was first activated I didn't notice any loss of clarity at all.

Best,
Lang

> > Just got home , cant here any buzzing on the line ?
> > not sure if you are supose to hear it or not ?
> >
> I think you're supposed to notice the loss of clarity in phone calls, as frequencies over 4kHz get used for the ADSL signal- hence the splitter.
>
> > will have to wait for the router to prove it
>
> Hope it works out Wink
>