cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Direct debit Reminders

N/A

Multiple Direct debit Reminders

Has anyone else experienced this . Thre consecutive days this week,Friday,Sat and today I have received reminders that my ADSL direct debit will be taken on 13th 11/01. Each reminder comes twice,once to my postmaster@plusnet e-mail and one to the alternative one I have but why THREE days in a row.
i dont remember getting ANY last month??
Stuart
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Multiple Direct debit Reminders

Yeah - had six in the last two days. Keeping a watchful eye on my bank transactions to make sure only ONE payment is made.

Strange!

cheers
Paul
Community Veteran

> Yeah - had six in the last two days. Keeping a watchful eye on my bank transactions to make sure only ONE payment is made.
>
>
> Strange!
>
> cheers
> Paul
>
Yes
Same with me last month got a total of 6 over 3 days?
raised it with support and they said they would sort it. Doesn't look like thay have though.
But it looks as though they only took one payment.

--
Regards
John
http://www.hmrg.co.uk
espresso_mick
Grafter

Me too.

Just deleted them.
N/A

Stuart,

If you are receiving multiple emails with regards to your direct debit instruction then it could be a issue at our end.

Bear in mind though that we do send emails by default to postmaster@username and also to a contact email address that you have specified in your account details.

What I can say though is there is nothng to fear with regards to being billed more than once for the monthly invoice.

Best Regards,

Dave.

--
| David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support. for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----- +

N/A

> Stuart,
>
> If you are receiving multiple emails with regards to your direct debit instruction then it could be a issue at our end.
>
> Bear in mind though that we do send emails by default to postmaster@username and also to a contact email address that you have specified in your account details.
>
> What I can say though is there is nothng to fear with regards to being billed more than once for the monthly invoice.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Dave.
>
> --
> | David Watson. Unmetered & ADSL solutions

Hi Dave
As I said in my original post E-mails to my postmaster address and the alternative I understand but three days in a row I received the same e-mail.
I am sure that it IS an issue at your end :-))
Others appear to have this problem as well.I get enough junk without getting dupes of what I DO want
thanks
Stuart