cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving my broadband

N/A

Moving my broadband

How long is it meant to take to move the service to a new address (same phone number)?

It's been 14 days since service was switched off at the old address, and the order status has been at "Activating your line" for quite a while now.
7 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Moving my broadband

I'll get the provisioning team looking at your ticket asap.
Looks like BT cancelled the original order to activate at your new address stating that there was a duplicate order on the line (that doesn't show up in any system but theirs)
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Moving my broadband

Thanks for the quick reply!

Fingers crossed this things will be sorted soon now this has been spotted.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Moving my broadband

I've asked for someone to update your ticket asap and will chase this throughout the day for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Moving my broadband

I phoned the customer service line and it seems like there's been no progress since last week. They promised to chase it up and email me.

This is pretty frustrating. A couple of weeks on Dial-up is a real eye-opener, most websites just aren't built with low speed connections in mind anymore.
chrisc
Grafter

Moving my broadband

It looks like there was a delay with BT in getting the order placed but this has been sorted this morning and the order has now been placed for you. It is due to complete 15th May.

Apologies for the delay in getting this sorted for you.
N/A

Moving my broadband

I turned on my router last night on the off-chance. My broadband is finally active, and seems ok so far.
chrisc
Grafter

Moving my broadband

Glad to hear that the broadband has been activated for you.

Let us know if you have any problems Cheesy