Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving home

AskASQLguru
Dabbler

Moving home

Hi

By end of this month I will moving my home within the Edinburgh city and I have already checked that at my new house the Plusnet service is available (GREEN).

Could you please let me know the procedure to enable my house move for my Broadband line too. I'm worried about the fees from Plusnet to implement this house move, please let me know this too.

I'm frustated to wait on phone to speak one of the customer advisor.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Moving home

From experience, the quickest and easiest way to process your house move is to completely cancel your account and use a new ISP at your new address.

This should save the problems of Plusnet not processing the request, not transferring your account for three weeks after the moving date, and not giving you reliable service. This was my experience anyway.
AskASQLguru
Dabbler

Moving home

Cozen
I appreciate your reply and sad to know the experience you had with PN. I agree with you sometimes it is frustating on PN part for not getting the calls addressed as expected.

I will wait another day for a reply here if not I hav to think about cancelling my 4 and half years BB account with PN. Sad