cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House - Ticket ID: 19955182

deniroUK

Hi,

A couple of days ago I used the moving house to tool to try and get my service moved to my new address. The move has been held up by a problem with my new line. So I checked the tickets tool(My Questions)and noticed the ticket below.

Your username: wjenkins
Dear Wesley Jenkins,

Thank you for choosing PlusNet as your broadband provider. Your telephone line and account details have been submitted for our initial checks. Unfortunately, we have been unable to submit your broadband order this time for the following reasons:

E030 - KO: Errors returned from BT

A member of our support team will investigate your account further, and you will be contacted by telephone over the next 48 hours if any further information is required. Alternatively, you can speed up this process by contacting a member of our Support team today. You can choose to Amend this Question to get in touch directly with our Support centre, or call our local rate help line on 0845 1400200. We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

PlusNet Customer Support

portal.plus.net
The Smarter Way to Broadband

I have received no further information from PN and contacting customer support over the phone seems to be a waste of time as it tells you to use the ticketing system. How can I get information on what the problem is?
2 REPLIES
N/A

Hi I got eaxtcly the same email at the beginning of July when I moved house. I have had no update since. The best thing to do is cancel your PlusNet account. I have been trying to contact them for 4 weeks, but to no avail. Even cancelling your contract is difficult. I have left several messages on the help assistant asking to cancel my contract but these have been deleted. I then sent a letter by recorded delivery 3 weeks ago but no reply. PlusNet are completely hopeless and will probably not be around for very much longer! Best of luck PlusNet suck!
N/A

Hi I got eaxtcly the same email at the beginning of July when I moved house. I have had no update since. The best thing to do is cancel your PlusNet account. I have been trying to contact them for 4 weeks, but to no avail. Even cancelling your contract is difficult. I have left several messages on the help assistant asking to cancel my contract but these have been deleted. I then sent a letter by recorded delivery 3 weeks ago but no reply. PlusNet are completely hopeless and will probably not be around for very much longer! Best of luck PlusNet suck!