cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving House PM'ing people

N/A

Hi all

Does anyone know how I go about PM'ing the Customer Services team on Plusnet, I have moved house and the process for me moving house has now taken over 2 weeks and still we're no further have had a few replies through questions but seems to take around 3 - 4 days for an answer?

Just have heard people mention they made progress when they moved house

Regards

James Heggs
7 REPLIES
N/A

Hi James.

If you want to post a ticket number I'll flag the issue directly with the Comms Team for you.

Alternatively email comms@commsteam.plus.net with your ticket ID and an explaination of the issue and someone will take a look for you.

Hope that helps.
N/A

Ticket

There is actually a ticket raised on this reference:

ID: 19916807

Thanks

James heggs
timps
Grafter

don't hold your breath Jim...i have been waiting nearly 7 weeks with only a possible date of monday 14/08 ...all kinds of excuses and false information.... now i cant get full info about bailing out of this mess
hope you have better luck but other posts on this subject suggest it's unlikely i'm contemplating suicide

timps
N/A

Hi James.

This has been raised directly with the Comms Team.

Hopefully it is resolved soon.
N/A

Silly question, but is there anyway you can view a more in-depth update of the move progress?

It states on the tracker that you will receive e-mail updates until the move has completed - but I haven't received one yet.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi James,

Sorry for the delay here, it;s now in progress for you.
N/A

Repliy

Hi Dave

Thanks for chasing this issue, the request is now in a proceeding as normal

Thanks again

James