cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Home Help Please!

N/A

Moving Home Help Please!

Hi I am moving home to a house just a street or so away. I have my phone line up and running but dont think it has broadband. I have completed the home move sheet on plusnet and it says its pending due to be cancelled and started on 13th March 2007. Do I need to get in touch with BT about getting broadband through my line or so plusnet do it for me? I have never dealt with this before and dont want to appear stupid but cant make sense of things! Any help and guidance much appreciated. Thanks
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Moving Home Help Please!

Hi there,

We will contact BT and arrange for the ADSL to be activated on the line once you have completed the house move tool.
This is currently with our provisioning team and they will keep you updated with the progress or any problems.
As long as you have an active landline there shouldn't be many problems.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Moving Home Help Please!

Thanks for replying thats great I will sit back and wait now then! Cheesy
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Moving Home Help Please!

No problem, if you get any issues with it then simply reply to the ticket on your account and the house move guys will pick it up.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team