cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving ADSL premises

N/A

Moving ADSL premises

Hi all

I have recently put in a request to move premises following the procedure as described on the help site but after choosing the package I wanted, which is staying the same, I dont seem to get any confirmation or request for the £5.88 for moving.

Has anyone else had this problem or is it even a proble at all?

Also when looking at the order tracker there is nothing raised?

Thanks all in advance

James
8 REPLIES
N/A

Moving ADSL premises

Hi James.

What does the ticket on your account currently say?
N/A

Ticket

There doesn't seem to be any ticket raised I have raised my own question ticket reference : 19916807 but I am still awaiting a reply after 3 days!

which isn't like PlusNet they usually reply very quickly?!
N/A

Moving ADSL premises

Hi there.

I have flagged this to the Comms Team for whatever action they deem necessary.

Hope it gets sorted soon.
N/A

Ok

Ok mate

Should hopefully go through ok as I'm 99% sure ADSL can be provisioned in the area.

Thank you for your help in the matter
N/A

closed tickets

Just looking at my closed tickets there are closures raised theres 3 raised which may be my fault as I tried to move a couple of times :?

Example ticket ref is : SN33043325 if thats needed
N/A

No further response

Hi

Sorry to get back to you on this one but I have had a response from the support team asking how I would like to pay for the move IE. £5.88 option for deferred fee's which I have replied to around 3 days ago but since they there has been no further corrospondance? And looking through the account nothing has been done.

Just writing to see if theres anything you can help with as this has been going on for nearly a week and a half now and we've made no progress? Are they particularly busy at the moment because the support team usually reply straight away when answering support questions?

Thanks in advance

James
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Moving ADSL premises

Hi James,

One of my colleagues has replied back to your Question, if you can reply back we we should be able to get this moving for you.
N/A

Replied

Hi

Have replied to the question and the card should be setup now

Thanks

James