cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move to cable

N/A

Move to cable

Hi all Smiley
If i want to move to cable broadband do i have to have a mac key?
9 REPLIES
Aterlatus
Grafter

Move to cable

No, but you can be charged £40 for a cancellation fee (by BT).
N/A

Move to cable

I was only gonna have broadband with cable (already have the box from when i was a cable customer) still gonna keep the telephone with bt.
Aterlatus
Grafter

Move to cable

Just something they introduced recently - when you cancel broadband with them they *can* charge you £40. From what I've read there's not really been any requests for payment though. I guess they're giving it a cooling off period ;p
N/A

Move to cable

There are no charges this month as it's under review. PlusNet also haven't applied these charges to their legacy accounts yet, so it's possible the OP wouldn't have been affected anyway.

@atm123 Good luck with cable.
Aterlatus
Grafter

Move to cable

Plus won't charge you unless BT charge them anyway, so until BT start passing on the charges you're clear.

I think they're just trying to keep it as a get out clause for those really annoying customers - one last kick in the nuts before they go ;p
N/A

Move to cable

Cheers for advice guys. I'm off to cable cos i just want to get off the plusnet disconnection merry-go-round!
Aterlatus
Grafter

Move to cable

Don't be too hard on plusnet mate, it's still BT who supply the line (and 99% of the problems Shocked).

Hope you find better fortune with cable ;p
N/A

Move to cable

Have a look at this thread as scotty said on the enterprise " she caany take nemore"!
N/A

Move to cable

Move to cable was as smooth as you like!

Date 17/06/07 08:53:47
Speed Down 19117.85 Kbps ( 18.7 Mbps )
Speed Up 719.57 Kbps ( 0.7 Mbps )
Port 8095
Server speedtest1.adslguide.org.uk

Bye all Cheesy