cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move from LLU to BT Platform

N/A

Hi,

I have an open ticket (21398546) that has my LLU MAC key to transfer me back to the BT platform.

Unfortunatley all the analysts keep doing is throwing the MAC key back to me and generating new ones when they expire. PLease can someone look into acting on the requests of other analysts by actually actioning the key to move me back to the BT platform ASAP.

I have even had tickets close on me during this by analysts saying that they were sorry to see me leave. I dont wnat to leave just had so many problems with LLU and offered the chance to go back to the BT platform, but if i knew it would take this long and be this complicated.

Yours frustrated,

Tom
5 REPLIES
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Hi Tom,

I've moved your ticket on to our migrations team to move you back to BT Wholesale. Sorry for the confusion.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
N/A

Thanks, lets hope thats the last time i have to ask.

I pay for a service, i expect SERVICE!

Dont ever foget PLUSnet its a competitive world and if you dont get it right first time someone else wants too!!!!!

Can anyone answer why i had to post here to get someone to answer my ticket on the same day?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Your ticket would have been answered regardless of whether you posted here. It's likely that Chris was working tickets and he came to your ticket noticed your post here as well so replied in both places to let you know.
N/A

What a lovely coincidence!
N/A

I have connected now and checked on the gateway checker and it shows i am still connecting via the LLU gateway:

You are currently connected to the "Telehouse North, E320 ERX" gateway. This gateway is sometimes known as thn-ag2.

If you are on this gateway, you are on the Tiscali LLU Platform.

How do you explain this when you say i am now connecting via BT!!